work life

Ok I know it's a temp p/t job while waiting for my nursing license...but still an off day is precious. Tomorrow is my off day and I don't wanna spend it any-o-how. The lomo peeps are having an outing at Sentosa....I want to go but as I treat an off day as precious, I'd rather be out with my other friends, the Bukit Batok people IF they have plans that is. Even today, the west-supermoto peeps asked me to join them for seesha at Arab St but I chose to be with my pals in Bukit Batok.

Speaking of which, I'm starting to feel that some ppl in the supermoto community are rather childish and immature. I'm in the forum for the love of supermoto and not for other reasons. Slowly I wanna back out from the ppl and I just wanna concentrate on tracks and races and solely supermoto and those who are really serious 'bout it and of course hopefully one day I'll get my own dirtbike as well.....hehehe....

For the lomo community, I only have the smaller group which I love hanging around with, they are more affectionately known as the 'hobbit' group cos they are shorter in height...LoL..They are fun....I love being with them but because tommorow's event will be on a huge scale, I wanna back out cos I can foresee myself not enjoying myself......

Frankly tomorrow on Saturday, I would want to go out with Sherry or Ain cos I'm curious bout this 2 fellows.....and of course the Bukit Batok peeps if they have any plans. Else, I'd just wash my bike and visit mom in the evening....ouh probably have a good run, I need some cardio...LoL

Ok, gonna go you-tubing.......then off too bed....cya ard peeps.....

0 comments: