Supratuf

SupraTuf Skytop Chad Muska

Time for new sneakers and I think I can afford a pair of a little pricey Supra end of next month. Did I mention my last clinicals results is out and I got a B+, well ok not really satisfied cos I thought I did quite well but anyways, the most important thing is it means that my transcripts will be released soon and so is my nursing license, thus I'll be starting work soon.

SupraTuf Diablo All-black

On second thought I'll go for the all black Supratuf Diablo so that I can wear it to work...LoL. Nothing beats comfy sneakers.....style is just a bonus to it...LoL and who knows if I do still skate, Supratufs are skate-able!

Metal Mulisha 'Disposition' New Era

And I need a new hat....I've been eyeing this MM-New era and I think it looked tricked.

0 comments: