jumps

I still wanna make that jump....I'm giving myself a target before 30. I wanna do certain stuffs before I get old and febrile. I was kinda overprotected last time, that's why I ballooned in secondary school, I rarely go out and play during my primary school days. Then as I went into poly, most of my old pals like konon2 lah chill.....they even gave up skateboarding at such a ripe age where actually you are at the fittest, I mean your body can take all the knocks and all. So, in poly I ballooned back, and dad refused to let me get a scrambler as my first bike, even the sportsbike that his fren wanted to give away, he turned down....I ended up with a vespa. I do love vespa no doubt bout it but it's meant for mere transportation but I did stretched it's functionality, I race, burn and crashed it...LoL my poly pals would've known it.

So, I guess adrenaline have always been overflowing in me. I can do wonders when it does but too bad for my torn ligament. I still wanna make that jump, theres an 80% chance I'm getting a cheap2 off road bike. Strictly for off road pleasures....LoL. And when I get tired of all that, I'd still wanna get a harley before I retire totally from riding...which is maybe when I'm 60?

Fun aside, my next target to achieve is to get/complete my class3 by end of 2009 which means also before I turn 30. LoL....and probably get a humble car for that occasional drive with mom and my younger siblings or when my dad & my step-mom is in town. And of course for the occasional rainy days cos frankly although my arai-raincoat keeps me dry, I do not like riding in the rain. :)

I am contemplating now, the weather's cooling....I feel like running....hmmm...ok cya guys..

0 comments: