CPZ

That was what accompanied the names of fellow colleagues in my hp back then...yes, I'm going back to Canadian's to work temporarily and probably on a part-time basis as of Wednesday. I went for an interview at Boon Lay for the production operator but sadly, cpf is involved...I am only looking for a temporary job, probably for this month as NYP pulls into gear 1 at snail speed which means my transcripts cant be ready and let alone my nursing license....Yes staff-nurses need nursing license in order to practice.... so probably I'd have 1 more month of lull period, so I thought why not I work....earn some dough and can indulge in my hobby once again, rather than scrimping and saving for next month's expenses....

Mr.Chua was cheerful over the phone, yes I got a job just like that over the phone, cos apparently I was one of his favorite worker back then, I was promoted to wear that white chef uniform including the stupid hat which I never wore....LoL......6th avenue brings back alot of memories. And I feel honored Mr.Chua accepting me just like that....."....Siddiq, I call you back.." In a couple of minutes, I received an SMS.."Wednesday 5 to close".....:) although the pay will be puny compared to my nursing job but it's just temporary and most importantly, I enjoy working there....cooking mainly, making doughs....tiring...but I enjoyed it....:) I hope I do still, I hope....:) looking forward to Wednesday.

I was drenched just now, I sat at the carpark at boonlay for abt an hour or so, daydreaming... for those real close, knows I love to do that at times...and no it's not empty dreams, it's stuffs I give thoughts to....I am a capricorn.....I plan....alot...

Now what's on my mind is my own home....that's all I want......really...honest....okok, I also want alot more with my hobby, like suits and all....LoL...but thats for leisure, hobby....for the future, I wanna own a flat.....even if I'm not married....:) I wanna have monthly gathering of friends like we did last weekend....:) I wanna have colors I like on the walls of my room.....:)....

I'm tired for now, see ya around peeps....I'm slightly on the happy side now...I think, I wanna ask Ain out again....:)

0 comments: