Moving...

Im moving maybe...nopes not me....just my blog....apparently there's kaypo ppl around.....and I have already made my friendster profile 'private' for the same reasons, unwanted guests have been viewing my profile DUNNO FOR WAT.....shan't elaborate...cheerios... but for my blog....hmmm maybe later....

Anyways a little occupied nowadays, phew.....not really a little actually...its like back to back...LoL. Prolly today too.....I'm guessing and maybe the days to come...and works starting soon... I mean real work....and SN-Sid real nervous....Ouh yah speaking of which its funny how many ppl end up calling me Sid, like yest when Sherry called..."Sid....." LoL.....

Anyways, stop making up stupid story/tales/etc....it's not working on all people cos not all are as dumb as you are(you know who you are). Maybe next time I should've just ignored the stupid act...LoL but I guess by nature I'm not that sort. So.....stupid, sigh....

0 comments: