w380i



ouh wells, i always wanted a wonderful fone....but the SE-x1 or the apple iphone local set is not out yet....so well, i guess ill be tempted to change when those 2 phones are out and when i have a bigger paycheck....so yeah, i settled for a little humble phone. the w380i, i love it, when Val(the salesperson) took out the black one...the purple one was awesome but i find it a little gay-ish....and bcos the black one looked a little classy....

i especially like the buttons on the outer of this clamshell phone, afterall its a walkman phone, its where i can just press play from the outside to play the mp3s i loaded in the phone, pretty cool uh? i can also silent the phone when i wave above the lens of the lousy 1.3mp camera....i dont really care bout the not wonderful specifications, i just love with the feel and looks of it and its my first clamshell phone and whats more....the price of only $98 with a 2yr plan....wat more can i ask?

the first thing i did were ask for my frens numbers, cos my k750i really died on me and the numbers were stored in the phone...urrrghhh...then i started loaded songs... my favs currently.....josiah leming....ouh man......u rock larh.....anyways im having fun with my new phone....i didnt know an unexpensive, old modeled phone can amuse me..

we;; im happy with my w380i till i have my hands on an iphone or x1....hopefully if i have my bonus end of the year...

----------

yest, work was hell, i hate working when ppl are being selfish and lazy.....the poor AN, jessica have to do all herself cos the other wouldnt help....they can get selfish. i had to help serve meals and all, although im rushing for my report....i cant bear, not answering call bells or not helping my fellow colleagues who needs help, i dont see ppl by ranks or status, i see them as human beings......

so anyways, i went back, tot id catch some sleep or something but ended up on msn, and on the phone bitching with april....gosh im enjoying conversations with her....its like natter about everything under the sun....and hey, im getting comfortable with her. the last pal i could natter or bitch bout everything is pen....and yeah now she's a little bz......so anyways....ended the day to look for my phone and the movie congkak...worth the watch, good job....except the ending were a little exaggerating and cartoony...hehehe if theres such a word....

-------

today, i going to meet cili padi....woots.....zouk flea market and who knows where next, probably catch sunset.....i heard punggol beach and changi boardwalk have great sunset....but i dunno how to get to either places....wooo finally im shooting after 2 or 3 weeks of letting my camera collect dust....

0 comments: