a pat on the back

gotta give myself credit....a clap for meself

i was ambitious....well i tot when i was in bukit-panjang camp, i could run with me mates regularly and i could do a 10k with ease at least once a month at a comfortable pace. i tot my fitness wouldnt have plunged so much since i still skate occassionally and my job requires me to be on my feet all day, moving from cubicles to cubicles.... so i set a goal today to complete the route i set just as i started...keat hong, cck, bricklands, bukit batok road and back to teck whye.....i ran slowly, snail speed,i was happy that i managed to go all the way till halfway bricklands where the last hill is a killer...i had to just walk from there back to teck whye...i took 42mins in all including the walk...i wanna get better next week on wednesday my off day....im psyched im feeling like i used to....and it is sure trippy....hehehehe

mankey is well...yeay...he had fever yest....seems like a shooting day to me! changi! love ya mank-man....LoL....

now i guess ill do the laundry, rest, and make myself breakfast.....woots....adios peeps, ouh did i mention radiohead is a band to run with....literally, it gets u relaxed and all and your breathing wouldnt go haywire....

anyways, heres an advice from them...listen closely...
Fitter Happier - Radiohead

0 comments: