supercalifragilisticexpiellydocious

yeah super long atrocius word, thats it.

thats it.

anyways, woke up with a tummy ache.

and yeah....itll be the camera and me today i guess....shawn msned me bout shooting but i fell asleep, ill sms him layter.....today, no more procrastinating for me....im going running....i wanted to skate but itll boring skating alone....so anyways yeah,ill gauge myself how far i can go today....adios...

and yeah, sorry to the world for the way that i feel, i think im really fitting into josiah leming's song....hurhurhur....

anyways, id like to thank God for blessing me with the wonderful ppl around me...

------


now i need to find a source, where else can i develop my fotos and get scanned express cos i think uncle mikes scanner for the films is a little dirty, i can see specks here and there....urrrghhhh....

ouh gotta run, to the loo....then after that really run....

gosh april will be busy for the next 3weeks....i just love her company but anyways, everyones got their own stuffs to settle.....anyways, my conversation with april last night, well, i guess she's right that cilipadi....so ouh wells.....adios peeps.... this weekend is for me to enjoy as well as list down things i need to do and plan. today, ill go trigger happy.......woots.....i only wish someone would sponsor me a D80 or D300.....LoL

okla....taaaa...

0 comments: