maio lan or unkle mike

was contemplating....if i were to go miao lann, i have to leave early and really, its like out of way, if im going from work...if i dont go today, i can go to uncle mike and get it done like tumoro after work i drop off the film and go back to shower and all, come back to collect before he closes and prolly go out shooting alone.....its been sometimes since i go out trigger happy alone....the feeling of me, my camera and the world around me is splendid at times....it provides me escape, it provides me joy and a little of exercise..hurhurhur...cos id be walking....but then again, itll be at night already if i were to do that and itll be dark and my photos will not turn out nice, unless i decide to take long exposures....ouh wells, we'll let tumoro decide, then again if the weather is on my side......

kla....c ya peeps....i think id just drop to uncle mike tumoro

0 comments: