never alone

Never alone...
God is great...he is always around...
He grant me family and friends....
and when they are not around,
the hills, the seas, the sky, the beautiful earth holds back frowns....

Technology makes us forget all these beauty...
we only shun its powers that brought calamity...
when it is calm, silent and pretty, we fail to appreciate...
instead, some of us contaminate, that causes it to disintegrate...

This simple gadgetry in my hands called a camera, helps me capture...
the beautiful sights, people, landscapes-natural and man made.
for when i am old one day when my memory suffer,
the photos will bring memories and sweet surrender.


gnite peeps and thanks mankey for capturing me at the beautiful location, definitely this will be one of those shots id like to print...thnks again bro...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... thanks man for featuring my humbly edited picture on ur blog....