study?


yup i dont always drink kopi at the kopishop known as habib, last night i had teh-o-ice limau. and adil got itchy finger and snapped a foto with my phone, thats boy aka eizhar aka agf beside me....he said the event at museum was great.....sigh, shouldve went...theres fireworks after the last band.....


was supposed to study, half way thru i got tired....so i doodled...its been along time since i scribbled on paper.....adil aka stimgas wanted to do graffiti on his walls, so here it is some scribbling....hurhurhur...


just decide to snap these....nothing else to snap....my daily cocktail before i sleep n when i wake up, for the immunity, for the knees and joints and for a balanced diet. i just dont want to be a burden when im old....im considering adding calcium tabs to the cocktail cos i dont take too much calcium daily, sometimes only i drink milk, i think ill start adding calcium when i start work.

I miss annie.....love her lots....she dreamt of us making cookies yest, is that a sign we'd be together forever?

gotta prepare the script for next weeks presentations.....even a seasoned presenter like me feel the pressure of 3 presentations in a day!...friday that is....i think i will need lots of coffee on thursday and more spirulina tabs.....

speaking of which my supply of elcafe ginseng coffee running low, gonna get some later at jurong east stockist also getting some mooncakes for annie's parents and dropping by westmall to get ink...my blank ink went dry on me last night...looks like almost 100bucks spent today....we'll see...

next week is when my money going to be spent the most....the t-shirts and materials for my hallucinate line.......and i think i need a new pair of bermudas going beach road to get a cheap pair or perhaps id just loose weight a little more to fit into my size 32 berms.....

ouh im waiting for my felxfit cap to arrive....yeayness.....

and tonight there might be a skate session.....

0 comments: