skate session

just came back, just out of the shower.....

its been weeks since i last skated....just now was a short one...but hey it was fun as always....i cant ollie properly now....but i managed to 'catch' one kickflip after mimi pointing out my mistakes...the spot near boat quay have great low white kerbs, where noseslides are lovely but i cant pull off....nxt time maybe...wasnt too well just now, got a little runny nose.....

snapped a couple of fotos with my lomo....hope it turn out beautiful.....i seriously want to get an slr....i envy those shots shahran made....they look so professional...

my sayang.....she misses me alot that she smsed me at 4am in the morning...i miss u too

im excited about hallucinate.cc, i hope itd go well....i want to print one for annie too! she will be the first to wear hallucinate tee....heh....and i cant wait to see the cap i ordered, tumoro the seller going to email me the finished product and ship to me once i say yes....

good luck annie for the exam tumoro......good luck to myself for the bcls theory....
nite peepz.....and thanks adil for the ride home......i cant imagine if i have to ride my bike back just now....so tired.....i really really want a class3!

0 comments: