ramadhan

here comes the beautiful of ramadhan.....many hikmah behind it....well for me personally, apart from exercising self control, apart from feeling the poor what they are feeling and apart from refining myself.....i save money and i loose a little of the inches and pounds off me....heh!

yest, i met brielle aka annie aka my sayang....wanted to watched evan almighty but we couldnt make it in time and annie wasnt in the mood for horror so we just ate cake at secret recipe, i like mine, raspberry cheesecake but not hers, its nice but not my cup of tea, chocolate indulgance.... basically its already almost ten by the time we finished eating our cakes, every where would either be closed or going to close soon, so we decided with east coast....just walking, natter about everything and sitting by the sea where the waves came crashing on the walls that we sat on.....we bonded and yes very much in love....we just sort of as if we known each other for long....i only wondered why i didnt meet her earlier but hey, its fate...i believe in fate...im fated to meet her now only for a reason....so anyway annie started to feel sick....gastric pain i guess....so we left....i rode a little faster but safely cos theres a pillion behind me, someone i dearly love. i turn back occassionally to check if she's ok, my main priority then was to get her home safely or to a doctor should her pain get worse or something....so everything went well, its seperation time again, the toughest...how i wished i need not go....hmmmftt...but i had to...

im so in love and i hope, sincerely hope, this ramadhan id be given some directions, answers or anything, insyahAllah.....

i hope i clear my prac test tumoro and i hope the presentations on friday goes on smoothly and i hope to meet my annie friday night and probably we can iftar together. i appreciate that you are even trying annie, i really do. and finally i hope my bio prac next week goes on smoothly.....

to my muslim frens let us welcome this ramadhan...may all our ibadah be accepted and may we go thru all 'test' with iman and perseverance, insyahAllah....

to annie....i love u as always, enjoy ur holidays and wish me luck for my upcoming hurdles, my presentations, tests and exams in a months time...or not forgetting my clinicals....

0 comments: