sigh

sigh...hate me all u want....its not as if i cheated on u, not as if i did not tell u we cant work out together....not as if i had another gf behind ur back....i only felt things after almost a year......i was comfortable being single until of course lately i met someone who is special to me....

u have rights to ur own feelings, hate me if u will, if that makes u feel better. call me a jerk or watever it is. for all i know, im not and i know i hurt u but i did not hide anything....i did not cheat on u and we did broke off last ramadhan....that makes a year in the muslim calendar....best wishes in watever u do. forgive me if ive done anything wrong.

ouh lastly in defence.....if my heart is everywhere, id have at least 10 over gfs and if my heart is everywhere, i wouldnt have lasted 3years in 1 of my relationships... ramadhan is a beautiful month but i just had to defend myself.

0 comments: