sigh

sigh time flies and shahreil n yati are getting married oredi.....and time flies and ramadhan is coming....they are already talking bout visiting....hmm 2nd week of raya.. a saturday, i hope my annie can make it.....and planning for iftar.....gotta find a suitable day so we all can sit down and breakfast together...itll be cool....

im wide awake now, bcos i slept in the evening.....now im going to go thru my bcls,i hope to have a perfect score cos its nothing new to me.....but i dunno if the test would be similar to that of the army one.....i hope so...

my annies asleep, sweet dreams, i hope u find the answers you're looking for. i love u lots. and im declaring it on the world-wide-web via my blog.

im seeing floaters....i hope its normal....but my lecturer told me if uve seen it once in awhile, its ok...but if uve never experienced it before, i better have my eyes examined......

sayang...i want to grow old with u...:)

0 comments: