OH MY GAWD....

cant anyone have crushes? dont u ever know tt crushes are only crushes?......its different from love....anyways, havent i made myself clear before?.....i think some people just dont understand.....anyways no comment and am too tired to comment. i tot she had gotten over me.....we are different, we are not meant for each other, please understand, theres so much differences and each one discovered as days goes by.......and you behaving like that are just showing your own negative image...me showing my true colours??? im no flirt and im no womanizer, if u think i am, so be it....but my frens and ppl around me know better...i know better, tts whats most important....and im not lying to myself.......

back to my life, shahreil wasnt there at habib, was going to pester him to buy the tix tumoro, so at least we'd secure the seats, furthermore after i discovered i can use my status as a student to purchase the tix at a cheaper rate...yipeee....and hida gave me a lobang to become a volunteer at good vibrations festival so i can get to work my way to a concert....heeee.....yipeee, thnks hida......love my frens.....

is-'rambut's daughter have lung infection.....poor her....and somehow i think is-rambut does care about for his daughter, i judged him simply because someone said negative things about him....he did something wrong and i cant deny to that fact but i still think personally think he do care.....he was worrying if he can use his medisave or he have enough...and he did express how he felt when he sees his daughter in the hospital bed....i guess if he dont care at all, he wouldnt have bothered.. ppl can change u know....

i think i wanna change my blog address sooner or later......its started to irritate me when ppl think negatively of me....if i did something evil, if something's evil on my mind, i will put it as it is........i did and i guess u guys have read my entries before...
anyways good night....and thanks my frens just now for a wonderful chat about the hey days when we were once teens....:) love ya guys lots.....

0 comments: