lazy sat...

ok i woke up early, so wat?.....wats the point when i feel so lazy...heeee

woke up early.....head to the polyclinic to get my 3rd dose of hepB, there i decided to have a flu jab as well, so i can be rid of flu for the whole year.....then i decide to top up my supply of gluscosamine sulphate.....lucky me its on offer, 40bucks for 2 bottles...a savings of about 10bucks.....after the 2 jabs, head down to the bike shop to pay my mthly instalments.....then pump petrol using my points....hehe ended up paying only 3bucks....after tt head home....

home...play ard with the softwares, converting videos from youtube etc.....got some cool videos but only managed to convert some successfully and one of them is laila by amy search....POWER beb....at noon...my bro came knocking, 'bang! postman..." hehe my cd+dvd has arrived....okla although malaysian edition but all the same mah.....worth la for 12bucks u get an album plus few videos...

i try to do something useful after i wasted my time downloading videos and freewares...i managed to compile a drug list and my ipod came in handy again...ive learnt how to stuff my notes in it...and guess wat i can read my drug list/notes anywhere..... coolness.....i knew i never wasted my money when i bought the ipod....and i know, i just know the iphone will be another gadget worth splurging on....heeeee....

okla guys, gotta sleep....the jabs taking effect on poor me......love u ppl out there...if u got telepathy or psychic powers u know who you are...:P

0 comments: