ugggh

ok shouldnt have napped at 8pm.....initially i tot i want to nap for an hour then wake up to revise....but i only woke up at 0045!
now i cant sleep! sheesh!....

anyways, nadiah's bike broke down at school....and as usual, everyone thinks im their saviour, sometimes i get lucky, sometimes not...hehehehe....so don't always think tt i can fix ur bike kay? heheheh.....tt was the case jus now.....it was simple, no spark, so check all connections.....eh? all connections ok leh....so i gave up cos it was in between my lesson time...sori nadia, my magical hands didnt work...hehehe....then she smsed me jus now, the mechanic removed and reinstalled the connections and it could start....ugggh.....y never came across my mind.....anyways i tried....hehehe....

this morning.....my classmate smsed me 'gd morning' and i didnt recognise her new number and she had the same name as somebody, so when i asked her name, i tot it was tt somebody.....shocked and still in disbelief and wondering if her sister gave her my number or its her sister tt decide to play a joke on me i smsed back to enquire.....then came the reply "pantat its ur classmate la, just smsed everyone with my new number!" kanina buat suspense jer.....

anyways, up till now nobody seemed interested to go to goodvibrations....damn! im left with yahnee if she going or not...if she going, i go.....its beastie boys la dey....theyve been ard for a long time and the first time i listened to them was about 12years ago back in sec school......gotta see la dey....

hmmm...i think ill force my self to sleep.....i think ill take that anti-histamine, chlopherinamine aka phenetron aka piriton aka the tiny yellow tablet tt makes ur allergies go away.......itll kill 2 birds with one yellow pills, stop my irritating runny nose and cause drowsiness so hopefully id go to sleep......thnks to dr.shahreil for them...heheheh nytes....

0 comments: