teevee

sometimes the teevee does not only provide mere entertainment, i guess theres a reason to every development and happenings, after all technology, biology and many knowledge of how the world work is derived from the quraan...where from there the human develops it into what many of them call their own.

today teevee has indeed serves another latent function tt sometimes we fail to see, cos we all rather watch emteevee or desperate housewives. teevee sometimes helps you realise and even sometimes reminds you, that you are a muslim, so be one. today as my brother turned on discovery channel, i was mesmerized by the programme that is on the hadj and Muhammad s.a.w. our prophet. at first i was judgemental i stereotyped the caucasian to be like any other who condemns the religion but as i listened to as my interests towards the subject and the want to listen was inevitable, he actually converted after 20years of study and had already perform the hadj. i am so ashamed of my judgemental self. but then, i listened on, its merely the elaboration of what i had learned halfway in religious class. the way of the prophet touches me. it is remarkable, the story, or rather history.

i do think tt my upcoming profession is a calling and i do think tt it is how i could contribute to society and indeed help and with my knowledge, insyahAllah i can help ppl. im no saint, i still sin unknowingly or sometimes knowingly. i still give in to desire and at times i am weakened by temptations, to be angry, to talk bad, to gossip, to hate and so on. i hope i will practise more of what has been imparted and taught by my elders so tt it can help purify my self to not behave in such a way. till date, i cant still accept the existence of my step father for his behavior, at first i always tot he's the cause tt i could not accept him, its his behavior who made me hate him.......but then, i studied psychology, its indeed a self-fulfilling prophecy, because of his nature, behavior, i stereotyped him to be bad, hypocrite and many negativity and because of tt i act in a certain way and somehow its like a chain reaction where he fulfilled it.....i was thinking perhaps if i change a little to my perception would it change him? God knows. perhaps if i were to think positively, he behaves in such a way because of stress at work, because of tiredness, because his beloved daughter had forgotten about him and not because he hates me, because im not his son probably thinks would change. but frankly im still unable to do that, its such a hard thing to do, especially to a person whom labeled u and a person who have displayed hate and actually mentioned it........

i was thinking again, perhaps mebbe tt was why my fate or rather i was destined to study again, nursing, basically the study of human beings, to give me knowledge and perhaps improve my life physically, mentally and spiritually.....insyaAllah. it's beyond description to what ive studied, though those of you who have known would probably say im exagerrating but im not, im glad i took the path of nursing, well not only for the reward(which was why i applied) but for the knowledge i attained and more later on. i guess tts why islam encourages us to learn & learn. we can never end up learning enough, im one good example, i completed my diploma course in engineering, im knowledgable in that field but i know nuts about biology, psychology and sociology.......which is rather helpful for the living........

i hope my hunger for knowledge will carry on, not only it will make me successful in life later on but it will make me knowledgable and perhaps a much more calm person as being able to understand to the happenings around me, the happenings to me, etc........

id like to thank also the four frens who gave their trust in me once again......thank you.

0 comments: