migrane

ngah migrane beb.....gua jarang kene migrane tau....

anyways, was watching cinta Q to let the brain rest a little when suddenly.....OoooOOooeeeeoOooo...oh my hp....long time sia very quiet......hehe ala, vincent giving answers to the tutorial.......i tot tt was it,....then came another sms, wah....like contagious after days of silence.......its my ol fren, wat a surprise, just well wishing for my upcoming exams.....boy tt sure made my day a little and really bring the migrane down, after all, illnesses are somehow related to ur emotions, brains....etc....thnks guys

its farnie tt i dun seem so stressed for tumoros paper....not tt its easy but somehow i just take my time studying thru each theories at my own comfortable pace.....itll be good if i can do this for the rest......

ok dudes n dudettes, enjoy my ipod, im gonna continue mugging......

0 comments: