brains is to be used

i think i used it fairly well alright, tt my head hurts...

anyways, if anyone is of right of mind, im in the middle of exams and i still have one last assignment to complete...if anyone is of right of mind, they would know why im keeping to myself, i reply smses slow or not at all, if it the answer is obvious or not necessary to answer or i dunno the answer.......i turn down a movie trip with my pals....i turn down a simple coffee shop session, i turn down shopping for new clothings...all the sake of my dreams...so please try to use some of tt bit above.

what im attempting is now my future, if you are all my frens, do u want me to achieve or destroy it? simple as tt. if my frens can understand, can leave me alone, can understand why i say no to so many invitations tt the gilera boys sampai dah penat bertanya dorang bilang...sid, concerntrate kay, when all is done call us.....

jus a little bit of understanding would do.

and you dont have to turn to morons for advice...theres many other ppl to approach.

0 comments: