long wait.....worth it

it certainly is fucken worth it, the long wait...shahreil ure one lucky bugger..finally u got a job and it pays well....damn u.....ure so lucky....me, im still searching.... well, i got a job...but its not paying me enough......i need more......so annie get my dream job...and make my dream come true....or john from MTV ask me to do more animations for mtv or in another word....gimme a job.....thatll be a dream job.... but else ben! choose me....and gimme that loads of ot..... im hoping....hoping damn many-many....hehehe.....need to be driving my nsx....hehehe.....dreams....could be just dreams or reality.....mine, i want it to become a reality.....wish me luck guys.. to shahreil congrats....looks like ull be tying the know with yati pretty soon eh? congrats bro.....

1 comments:

StimGam said...

awww... you made me blush dude.. hehehe...