how dumb can i be?

shouldnt have been so naive....shouldnt trust....should always be cautious....i know its not going to happen but i was optimistic and i tried to instill positive thinking into my hard shell....but truth prevails...that the species are hard to predict and sometimes even trust....so here i am almost dipping myself into a pot of boiling oil, except i was early enough to pull myself out.....but the force draws me back luring me by the sight of gleaming golden boiling oil......i shall not be so dumb to fall prey to the trap that they so enjoy to place....lure u into the beautiful sight only burning yourself in the process just like the moths that were attracted to the candle flames...
so bright so gleaming, so beautiful yet harmful when get in too near or deep....thats life.

enough of negativity.....back to positivity...ive been offered a position of engineering position at a local company....i think i could get 1.5k basic minimum... i hope ben is kind enough to accept me. and this would indeed be a breakthrough in my life. if im successful soon enough ill be like some of my frens, living a comfortable life....if at least i have wealth id think less of loneliness....

gotta sleep but i couldnt, im overly excited about the possible change thats going to happen....

yani, i dig u but too bad things not working out...frens is fine with me...1 thing i hate....why u n ur species cant just be frank? would it hurt?.....

gnite peepz

0 comments: