if u cursed me, congrats...

tt was the nick on my msn....but anyways my gilly is fine....the problem was the wires somewhere was loose....i dunno how it became loose...but anyways all i care is i dun have to pay a single cent, except my cab fare....12bucks sak...to collect my bike..

mom, still havent got her scan results...tumoro ill go down, hopefully by then they have some answers.....

dear girl....i like u but somehow u decide to change ur mind and ignore me instead... its ok....im used to rejection...but dun treat me so good in the first place then reject later la...that i hate....anyways, theres always retribution...enjoy it...cheers

oh omel i know u meant well but i think u dun really know her well enough...bt thnks anyways for ruining my week...

cheers everyone no harm intended adios.....next mth ill get that pair of NIKES

oh before i leave annie called again, i might be called up for an interview for EA position at sungei kadut...i hope i get it....back to engineering bye bye supermarket.

0 comments: