weird

just wen i was abt to pull out from everytin....sms came again...but too bad i was sound asleep.....

engineering? is it wat i really wanna do? i got a feeling the pay is going to be good after the interview but then again i actually fear, fear of taking the responsibility bcos its a taxing job...not physically but everything.....i was scheduled for an interview at 4pm but apparently the engineer,ben was on site and could not make it so at the last minute they called me to come at 6pm. even at 6pm ben wasnt in the office, patience.......i waited, almost dozed off cos i was dead tired......then ben came in, in coveralls all sweaty....he explained....the job....how late sometimes u have to stay and it scares me.....my basic is pretty good and if i work ot its 10bucks per hour, pretty good nuff. now im just deciding.....whether to take up the GREAT challenge or just chicken away and wait for annie to give me another suitable job......i wonder if i should sacrifice my freedom for the sake of money and slug all day 6 days a week and probably more than 12hours a day.....or not....i want a balance life not slug all my life for money....well i dunno....ill decide upon wat he will offer me...anyways, there were only 3 shortlisted and im the lucky one to get to meet the engineer.......tis is probably the only job that provides the most challenge... projects...etc....whoah.....

meanwhile gotta catch up on sleep....meanwhile im a supermarket supervisor....harhar.

yani...call me tomoro....still wanna chit chat with u like before....i think our conversations play apart to my well being....i miss talking to u nurse yani....:)

0 comments: