hello boba

ive got a new name for my gilly....i call it boba.....taken from boba fett.... bounty hunter.... im gonna mod boba up to have characteristics of a bounty hunter, sleek & fast & sharp.....

the pack of gilly boys are becoming more of frens now.....we began to talk more freely and jokes suddenly just emerge....laughters was a good sign that we are actually bonding and not just getting together jus cos we ride the same bike....imagine 7 gillies zooming in and out of traffic.....fun is an understatement...... the thing is we shared....when i met syed it was pleasant as he shared where he did his mods n wat not to do on my 4stroke boba....

this new 'hobby' of mine will definitely burn a hole in my pocket...but im adult enough to control myself, and probably just burn a tiny weenie hole.....this is my way of entertaining myself, making myself happy....while others go out with their other half on a picnic or a movie....i roam the streets with the boys...chill, laughters and machine talk & updates....

i hope when boba is fully modded up, im able to do more tricks on him....ive always wanted to endo, wheelie and do donuts....its the radical 'enzymes' in me, i cant help it....

work is pretty fine except at times it gets dead boring and monotonous...and i wonder if this is wat i wanna do for the rest of my life ...NO is the definite answer...im waiting for dear BEN to accept me in the company or other employers to take notice of my resume....i still wanna do engineering or design cos im fascinated with machines & animations....i like to create......

to some ppl out there......ure beginning to piss me off.....just fark off n leave me alone.....get out of here.....and dont falsify things....i hate to bitch...but i have too....ure all motherfucken fakes, one minute ure this, the next ure a piece of shit.
wtf are u doing in my chapter? fuck off from my scene if u wanna carry on like this. im sick n tired...understand?

0 comments: