mom, ur son have yet to succeed.....

its mom's birthday today and i havent got much cash....i was at ikea in hope of finding something that dear mom would love....but to no avail......so i wandered around...and chocolates was wat i saw...n before that, flowers...beautiful pink ones...that look similar to a sunflower except smaller n the petals are pink.....i bought lindt the thin chocolates that is so delicious and i knew mom liked it cos once she brought home those long time ago, when i was young.....bought a card, printed out the foto in my hp, paste it and wrote what i felt on the card...." mom, today is your birthday, i hope i'll see more smiles like the one in your foto....don't stress yourself out over things...mom, your son here has yet to succeed, i cant get you huge or fancy gifts so here, a box of chocolates for you to enjoy. i hope, one day, ill be able to put more smiles on your face when i finally get a 'real' job. mom, happy birtday..."...the flowers were beautifully done by the talented florist....i love her for doing such a wonderful job...im greatful..... to my mom, i hope you are happy.....

as i took the bus back home, alone, i realised, im not so strong after all, my eyes welled over several matters.....partly, im still a nobody, i want mom to be proud of me one day....another is i felt so lonely so suddenly.....i long for that daily dosage of hugs, and gd nite msgs with the love word ending it.....as my mind begin to wander off to the sad region, i pulled it back...telling myself, the way is to keep focused, focus on what i had to do....aim for my goals...my success....i smiled as my eyes gazed thru the tinted glass panels of the bus.....i kept telling myself, 'sid be strong...ur journey will reach its destination one day....and for that longing for love, someone will come by one day n capture ur heart once again..."

i pulled out my headset, to listen to peterpan....afterall music soothes the soul... it does....the lyrics are sad....but somehow the music soothes the tired mind and heart.....

one day, ill reach my destination alright...so help me God.....

0 comments: