ive raised the white flag

me, the type that doesn't give up, until im certain, that theres no more hope in me attaining or achieving a certain something.that's me, but when it is clear that i don't stand a chance, i will definitely back out.period.(thanks for making it clear to me)smiles*

yeay i will start training in may....i MIGHT be going bangkok after all, that is if i get enough money...have to do some seriously careful calculations or id die when i get back from there.....teeehehehehe...
hmm the job at esplanade is making me anxious....im interested to find out...what im required to do etc...n hows the ppl like....probably, with two jobs in hand, id not be so lonely afterall....cos i know esplanade have alot of fun ppl....n more fun ppl means more company, more company means, theres so little room to feel the pinch of being alone, lonely......yeay to that.....

my wish to aisha n shareil on their job application with safe superstore as a graphic artist/designer....good luck guys...hope both of ya get the job....shareil, especially u, cos i know u need it most.........not forgetting the rest, your dreams... of owning a car, travelling, etc....good luck too rite?....

my caramella, pls be out this week, cos i miss ya soooo much....miss cleaning you n waxing u to a mirror finish shine.....miss riding u on the streets with pride n the half cap helmet on my head........

words can be read, actions can be enacted, emotions sometimes so invisible to the eye that it would just past by you within the blink of an eye. gnite frens...cya ard... mwahhhh.....

0 comments: