till date.

Till date, I still live my dream and hopes it'll be a reality one day. To do what I love as a living, totally love, like as in I'd enjoy every single sec of it.

It's not that I do not like my current job. In fact I love it. It's just that sometimes you have no say, you have to follow, even though 'we' know what is right or rather a better way of doing things. I enjoy my current job, it's just that it has it's limitations. If I am my own boss, I govern my own progression, my own development and I am fully responsible for everything. It is tough I know but I think I will like it better but one big worry is the tendency to slack off when we are a little comfortable, probably that's why sometimes it's better to be employed.

As before, I always wanted to try it part time first. As of today, I have yet still to find out what I wanna do. But meanwhile I am looking for avenues to earn extra income to fund my so-called 'dreams'. I am not wishing to be rich(of course everyone would love to be), I just want to be a master of my own and push myself to the limits, like racing and running.

I have only one in mind right now in order to get that extra income. Real-estate. It is something new but I guess it is the more flexible option with less hassle as compared to some other I have given a try. It is more like an individual thingy, whereby if you don't earn your 'pasal' and you won't feel like an outcast of a 'group'. And of course it's flexibility also means I can juggle full-time job and family come next year.

I don't care if any say I am too ambitious and I might just be dreaming. I feel everything starts with a dream. Even if I don't ultimately make it a reality, I know I have given it a shot, in fact more than once and is still trying. At least I won't leave this world knowing I did not try.

0 comments: