Changes

Everybody change, no doubt about it, in a way or another. Sometimes its just sad that people change because of what they hear and not change because of what they internally feel or know but chose to hear it blindly without investigating. What to do, they chose that way, so like it or not I accept it(the change) and adapt to it. We can't expect everybody to remain the same all his life right? Some change for the better, some get influenced, some get worse. It'll take time for them to realize, like some of my relatives for instance which I shan't mention. Then again, I believe in God, the one and only and I believe still there is justice whether now or 'later'.

It's just that in this world now, sometimes its as though we have to put on bullet-proof jackets backwards. If you get the drift. At work, I don't know why this fellow is attempting to do so and create havoc amongst us colleagues, I don't see his purpose and I think he's just confused just like the first fellow(ouh he didn't create havoc but i feel he is confused) I mentioned. Or maybe he is overwhelmed with new information and get influenced by it without investigating. I know this fellow at work is good at heart but its just that his actions is stirring havoc but I am glad many of us realize and we speak openly and all came to a consensus that what he did is not right. That's what happens when we all open up and speak with a clear mind and listen and not be blinded by some untrue facts or denials. I am glad though my colleagues are able to do that, if not I guess many will find the workplace an unpleasant one. I am glad though my NM knows whats happening. Thank God. Ouh do be warned, the walls not only have ears now! They own mobile phones....LoL!

Currently, I am glad though many things is coming to a happy ending. Many of my friends is getting hitched(just like me teeeheeee). Even Leo who once mentioned he never thought of marriage but I guess when you found the perfect one for you, everything change, right Leo? hehehe... And I am glad too that Halem is once again happy with Yati, alhamdullilah....as long as you are happy my friend, so am I. This year 2009, brings about many good things, Alhamdullilah as compared to past years. I hope the following years will be better as I feel we might be the last few generations who will get to enjoy this earth which is slowly graying and dying due to civilization. I just hope the brains of the worlds can save what humans have destroyed unknowingly...InsyahAllah, so that future generations can survive and enjoy the earth.

Back to my life now(after all its my blog, so it has got to be about me right? hehehe) Currently, my only concern is that everything goes well on 2nd January, it's mainly for mom, it's more like her dream to see the wedding of her eldest son, the one she brought up single-handedly. For me, I just want a happy future, a family of my own and of course spend the rest of my life with my love, Nurain. I just hope for health and happiness. Anyways, I really hope everything will go as planned, if anyone have any plans to ruin it please turn back and spare my mom a thought. :)

Good night peeps....ouh I hope Ain will recover from the conjuctivitis soon cos' I miss her so.....:)

0 comments: