Surfs up

Was about to go channel surfing as I beat my own rule(no rice after 7pm), then the grandparents(cousins' grandparents) came home...they went out for a walk. I respect that old man for still loving his wife so dearly, going for walks, pushing her wheelchair quite frequently....almost daily.

The wife went to bed and he decided to join me, the sinetron ended and I just let him have the remote and let him watch whatever he wants. He switches on to 'forum perdana'... I shan't bore you with details but the jizz of it is: 'be thankful with what you have, 'bersyukur' in other words but that doesn't mean you stop trying right? Just that what you couldn't have, what's beyond your reach, don't fret over it.

Then after it ended, as usual...I admit I am a facebook addict partly cos my pals always post interest videos or links which of course ultimately lead me to youtube surfing. Today Jai posted a video of a one handed fmx rider. Respect goes to that guy, his determination and will power, remarkable. Clearly shows, where there's a will, there's a way. Just like the example the Prof. gave in 'forum perdana', why did the man goes fishing when he very well knows its easier to get at the market? because of love, he's willing to go through all the trouble and be patient, waiting the whole night and sometimes he even goes home without any fish and yet still he comes back another day with his rod.

I just dislike(I wanted to use 'hate') when the runny nose season is in! There's a period of time when my histamines are hyperactive...I'd go sneezing and dripping at the slightest exposure to dust or cold....Is it because I don't have a proper balance diet or that multi-vits is not as good as one I previously took(centrum). IDK. I just hope to be a 100% again, so that I can further train my endurance and my goals for 2010! I just hope when I am back, the lazy bug haven't set in yet....hahahaha

Ok la wanna watch a dvd till I get sleepy.....Gnite peeps.

P.S. don't stress yourself out over nothing.

0 comments: