Love Ya Frens



It's been some time since we hung out, though the movie suck last night, you guys make my day. Love ya all.

Today I played the sick role....I hate being sick, I hate to go on MC(surprisingly when I am really sick). I hate not being able to do things and just lay myself dead on this king-size mattress. I hate not being resilient to viral attacks. I just hate feeling so weak. I can't imagine those down with terminal illness, I can't imagine those with disabling chronic diseases like heart-related problems, COPD, etc. Kudo's to you guys for staying life, keep going on and still functional to your own respective roles, some a father, some a son, some a beloved wife who run chores daily that I'd never enjoy doing. Because of all these people I shall not brood over just a common flu that brought me down.

Tomorrow if I am well enough, I will kick back with my Tampines-Pasir Ris-Tampines route. I just gotta loose that gut, really, daily dose of polished delicious white rice is not helping, gotta loose that too, I'll substitute with whole grain loaves and oats. Just one month left, I'll do what I can.

My love, I miss you so much. Hope you have a great day today with your friends. Tomorrow I meet you ok?

0 comments: