Not A Racist.

LoL....nothing the title has nothing to do with what I am going to write.

After browsing through forums and webbies...I realize there is still passion in me for photography and racing alike. It's just that time and money doesn't allow me to do so. Probably later, in the near future. Wifey, you'd still let me right? hehehehe...

If I have the luxury of doing so, definitely I will cos I know my potential is way of what I had done before. Of course la I know I won't win any maybe a hopeful third or 5th as long as I get to the podium is good enough but then again its not totally about winning. It is about pushing one self, realizing your limitations and at the same time your perseverance and endurance perhaps. Next year, I will participate in as many as I can, not racing lah(cos racing needs moolahs) but runs. It does me good, although I don't see my waistline decreasing but I am alot alert nowadays and I last longer. Apart from being a little more healthier with a stronger heart it also tests my determination. And I do feel too, in this runs/races your mental tolerance/endurance is stretched and pushed to the limits. Over time you get mentally stronger and boy it does play apart in daily life believe me.

I am glad, I have a running partner...thanks for being mine. :) and this running partner of mine is going to be my life partner as well! How convenient is that. We just completed 10km together, half marathon next year maybe? hehehehe

Kla napping awhile before going off to ROMM for that dreaded I dunno what interview. Its more like fear of the unknown now...

0 comments: