Crap

hahaha crap just crap......in life we have choices, you don't have to do if you don't want to but if you need to cos it means to earn a living, thats different.

or for instance reservist...no choice...LoL....last time the boys like to say 'Lan-lan'

Mom you've been wonderful, I think till today you are still the one who understands me best. Sorry Ain, you second place....LoL....

With a month plus left....I admit, I am kinda nervous, I hope everything goes well cos we really kicked it off all by ourselves and lucky nuff along the way people offered us help. Thank God it lessen the burden. And along the way too unnecessary issues popped out too but am glad all is solved.

I can't wait for a life of my own, my own home, my own family and I bet I'd be very occupied starting off this new life, so way before anything start, I hope my dear friends understands, let us settle everything first, settle down a little and be a little comfortable first. Different people have different pace, style and ways of doing things, you have to accept that not everyone can juggle everything alongside responsibilities and all.

Kla, kinda tired, tumoro got interview at ROMM...wonder what they'll ask...hehehe

Ouh I think I need a haircut....it's neither long nor short and its getting irritating... LoL

0 comments: