Puke!

I'm lucky I didn't go for the CGH route, else I guess I would've puked. I went further today, took the same route but this time round I went to the junction just at the entrance of Expo. Took me 20mins, I can feel my heart palpating. One BIG mistake for today was the pre-run Nutella sandwiches. I took 2 with a huge mug of coffee and I think it's the contributing factor to the puke like feeling. With the tummy filled, it leaves little space for your diaphragm and lungs to expand fully thus the lack of oxygen intake and when you start breathing like a pregnant walrus it forces the lungs to expand thus squeezing the content in your stomach out.....gosh....never again, pre-run makan.

5th day Ramadan, I am missing Ain badly.....uggghhh....

As I was relaxing myself on the cold concrete, just certain thoughts came to mind. What if we can't move in to 709 and stay put at 292, what would our daily activity. I thought to myself since the television outside will be 'conquered', we will definitely need a tv of our own AND a dvd player or even better PS3 or Wii....Hahahahahhaha woooohoo. Else we'll definitely go out alot and spend alot. I'd want us to save up and be prepared for our new flat and maybe a longer vacation! hehehe Europe baby?

Still in Ramadan, I've been killing myself trying to find ways how to tell some of my colleagues what they do is not right and definitely not in the month of Ramadan. Although its leftovers and although its such a waste to throw away, rightfully its not ours and to my point of view, it defeats the purpose of Ramadan at all. I think I'll just get someone else to tell them off in a nice way. Well just my point of view and I hope they get it after repeatedly I declined their offer, not even a spoonful.

New manager coming....hmmm I wonder how its going to be like. I hope he will get me that advance diploma I badly wanted. After that only I guess I'll be motivated for a degree and maybe be driven to try to get a lecturing position. I am already going on 30 if by 35 I don't have a degree, I think I'll just stay put and maybe work for a senior position instead.

Ambitious, yes? I guess that's the nature of Capricorns.....

0 comments: