All Psyched Up.

It's all in the mind. When you are driven, you will do your best.

I had a goal, to loose as much flab as I can and take this Ramadan as an opportunity to do so. Less snacking and eating means easier to loose. I also started my running regime, from my place to end of Simei near Expo. 1st run on 1st Ramadan, I clocked 19+ mins, today 3rd Ramadan I clocked 17+ mins.

Today rest day, tomorrow morning weight-training and the night after work I am heading to Bedok Reservoir to gauge how far can I run cause there's markers there. I wanna get back to at least 70Kg before my birthday, my ultimate goal is my ideal weight at 65kg but then weight's not everything cause muscles are heavier, maybe should get body fats measured. Hehehe sounds extreme? Hey I wanna look good on my one and only wedding day!

Being unable to know how far I ran makes me so much wanna get a nike+ sportsband and nike+ shoes. But I guess I'll stick to the old school markers at parks or maybe I will get a pair when I get my bonus. Right now, I am contemplating to get which Ipod....I really love IpodShuffle cos of its size but then nike+ only work with IpodTouch, Iphone or IpodMini. Hmm.....

Anyways, wish me luck....I think 70kg is achievable provided I don't start my snacking again after Ramadan....LoL....

0 comments: