I wanna Run!

I wonder IF I do reside at Tampines Ave7 which is nearer to work(and maybe later on buy a flat near there as well!) will it be possible to run to work? I wanna try one day....I think I am starting to get obsessed like years ago, I think it is also the stress building up cos of all the wedding preps!

Too bad the drizzle and the sniffles this morning, I really regret having that cold cup of chendol last night! Cold drinks at night + less hours of sleep is certainly not for me.

Anyways, I think I will invest in a bicycle and cycle to work should I be able to get a flat near Tampines Ave10. It'll save me loads on petrol and definitely keep me fit. Yesterday I weighed myself and I was about to give in to self denial that its cos of my shoes, keys, phone, etc...but I know that even if I strip naked there and then I would still weigh about 80kg. That means 10kg to go in 4 months. That was very easy in BMT where you were made to run everyday but I wonder if I get a chance to do so now OR have the motivation to do so. I hope so cos I don't wanna be looking like a blob in fotos....

My colleague, Zulkifly got offered a position at Changi Prison as a Psycho-educator, he turned it down despite of the 5 day work week perk cos he'll loose out on all the allowances and would probably earn alot less. I was thinking Changi Prison, 5 day work week, office hours, I'd be tempted but perhaps when I am married, the dough is more important, especially in Singapore. But for me, I think it'll be a tough choice to make as time spent with my loved ones is as important or maybe more than the dough itself.

Ok gotta go, sahur!

Happy fasting all. InsyahAllah good Ramadan ahead for all Moslems!

0 comments: