im loving the sea breeze

We decided to run today, I woke up a little late but we still ran. It was nice running by the beach, the sea breeze and all. Surprisingly I was still able to run, probably cos I had company and the beach and the breeze and the environment and the many runners around. I can foresee more mornings of runs. Targeting to go further next week and probably up to the optimal heart rate or a minimal of 45minutes, whichever is earlier. :)

I need to loose a couple of kgs for the race if I want to participate, if not I'm already loosing some time due to my weight, cos more weight=more power needed, less pick up, slower time.

I'm gonna get my track buddies to time me my next track day. I wouldn't wanna participate if I'm going to finish last. I'll be wasting my 100bucks only.

0 comments: