bended

-SuMo
Rain....no track session....good also let my right ring finger recover fully, the joint still a little swollen and stiff.I wouldn't wanna go to the doctor cos it will probably get a cast...LoL

I hope to participate next year but at the rate I am going, I don't think I can be able to beat the clocks or let alone qualify. Whatever it is, I will give it a shot.

-------------------------------
-Work
As I head to the canteen yest at work, I bumped into NC-Tri, he's leading one of the research projects I am involved with. What he said was very encouraging and I hope it will be and I hope I remain focus and not screw up. I am aiming for that advance diploma and I hope the DN recognize my efforts in the 2 research projects I am already involved in.

I will be on night duty alone pretty soon. My colleagues some how was not really happy about one of my NMs decision not to let me do in-charge or 3rd shift while I am on probation. I being a natural slacker kinda liked his decision except I get less moolahs at payday. Being me, I went to my SNM and asked him to grant me permission to be put on 3rd shift......permission granted. :)

-------------------------------
-Life
Got a chill out buddy now....just hang around, watch dvds, dinner....:) I think I will put on weight if I carry on eating all those rich food....LoL....It's been quite some time since I really go out just purposely to eat real food. Last week alone, I had satay, fish and co and ben & jerry's... gotta exercise to counter all those.

What Fan(my colleague) told me has got me a little paranoid. That's me, I get paranoid at times.
Speaking of paranoid, I'm paranoid about Cancer and osteomyelitis....LoL.....sometimes too much knowledge gets you a little at the edge....LoL

I don't think I can save much this month but I took into consideration that I spent 200bucks on that forma boots and replacing the rubber killers which cost me around $50. Then now I need to change my engine oil, 2 bottles and oil filter, which will cost me another 50 odd....

-------------------------------

Okla gotta shower. See ya around.....

0 comments: