#166

#166. Yeah thats wats going to be my race number. Ain suggested 33 but that was taken. i'll HOPEFULLY be competing in the stock bikes race in December whereby all the bikes do not have any modifications made to the engines. I think it's great opportunity to discover my potential and to gain confidence in future competitions.

But it will only be possible if #1 I get leave or off that day. #2 If my lap time is at least satisfactory, I don't wanna be finishing last, 2nd last is ok but not last.....LoL

Today Uncle Raptor(Angelo) became my track guru...he thought me lines. Lines are path that you line before you in order for a smooth run thru the circuit and today I was alot smoother...and I managed to lap 2 newbies....isn't that great!!! Woots...I am improving though a little minor mishap as I became complacent, and panicked. I can be there'd be more track days for me. Woots!

Do come and give me support should everything fall in place deeming it possible for me to compete on 14th December in the 'Stockie SM race' at Tuas Circuit.

0 comments: