weekends....

Ouh well watched mummy on Friday....ok cool show, i still love fiction, fantasy, etc...I was glued to the screen...

Today I went for bikefest 2008, Sorry Ain, I make it up to you soon kay? promise....anyways, bikefest is ubber lame....boring and alot of waiting but theres a chick giving out redbull...hehehe. And Johnattan never showed his true potential as a stunt rider....and the motards that came was the minority...many never come....I regret coming.....but hey....was fun riding with some of the peeps and man....that husky got me drooling....was asking shah wat class2 motard should I get.... seems like he share the view of many, KTM525......sigh....when...when....

I went back early.....then I smsed Pen, 'nasib baik kau tak ikut....lame...' then asked her where she was and if she got plans....she was heading to an internet cafe to hunt for singfest tickets....I told her to drop off the bus so I can fetch her and she could use the net at my place instead since I got no plans and got nothing to do....bought food, tapau.....makan and she started hunting while I watch the tube and laze in the living room......I think I am still most comfortable with Pen amongst all girls, maybe probably thats why we remained frens for quite some time oredi.

So much for my weekend and tumoro I will slog at work for my pocket money for the month of August while Pen and her frens And Ruyani and her frens enjoy Singfest........damn......

Gnite peeps....:) ouh I popped 2 wheelies on a Saturday....LoL

0 comments: