give up

The sticker tested my patience, the curved surface of the rear shroud got me furious...LoL...the stickers ended up like shriveled prunes....LoL.....luckily the stickers I designed were for the front shrouds(not curvy, easier to stick on)....

Highlight of the day, I managed to pull a proper stoppie but I dunno how high I got but I know the rear tyre left up quite abit....I've been trying stoppies for weeks and this is the best I got...will challenge myself further when I get handguards....you actually need balls to pull it off...seriously, when fear is there my tyres never leave the ground.........

Today was me and my bike(and adil n his orange tagged along).....I was feeling crazy today and finally I did adjust my suspension.....and that direct muffler is a no-no for me...too loud, too attention seeking(for the boys in white).....mediocre is fine for me...but you should've listened to the pipe with the direct/short muffler.....monstrous....

Tumoro I might consider getting the handguard.....100bucks is fine, although the clamp doesnt clamp properly...we'll see....

I still not happy with my gear 2 wheelies...LoL.....cmmon courage where are you? my fingers always refuse to let go off the clutch....hmmmfffttt...

Slowly....like Ben said, the endo/wheelie guru....LoL

Taaa peeps....kyle xy again for me!

0 comments: