Lessons

Sometimes things work in mysterious ways......

Today, the staffs decided to be childish and never turn up for work dunno for watever reasons and I became the unintended victim. I had to tend the kitchen all on my own...I became like a superman in the kitchen, trying to keep the orders in time and making sure the food turn out right. I'm not the sort when I have to rush things I do a shit job, I take pride in things I do especially things that I like, for example cooking....I can become a perfectionist at times....

Abg. Zul gave a comment that flared me....he was joking then he apologized told me something that I will remember. He told me sometimes we can't be too nice or people will take advantage of you and when you turn a little nasty from a too nice person, they'll say you're extermely nasty or bad....As I hustled around the kitchen...I gave what he said a thought....Theres some truth to it...

Well, I am not the sort that would retaliate at measely tiny little things.....sometimes I played along, sometimes I ignore...I assumed that if I did the same to them, they would be ok with it but when I did....I became the totally nasty bad guy......Thnks Abg.Zul for the thoughtful words...

One of my ex-gf smsed me by mistake, it's kinda sad whats happening to her, I must guess its frustating for her with what has happened...sometimes I regret what I wished for when I was hurt by her, I wished she would face the same thing....I just hope she'd be fine, somehow I think I do still care about her....after all we did spend some time together last year.....

God loves people who wishes well for others.....sometimes I curse others because I was engulfed in anger and venting it out by wishing for something bad does makes me feel better but then again that doesn't change anything...I need to take actions if it involves something injustice but if it cannot be done, I just have to wish things will work out well for the 'victim' and may the wrong-doer turn over a new leaf and change for the better.

I'm at dilemma at work at times...I am at lost, cos I am like in the middle...my boss trust me so much that I got a raise within a week and yet I can only watch as some of the staff do the wrong things. I had to do something, so I told my boss but not mentioning who....he said he knows, and he understands that I am in a difficult position. He is just waiting for that person(s) to be caught red handed. I hope what I did was the right thing to do.

Ok I gotta go....get some sleep, tumoro is another long day.....11th August I'll start working at IMH, I really hope to change lives, to get them better, really...honest from the bottom of my heart.

gnite peeps

0 comments: