Racer X

Im mad at the adrenalin rush that it brings me....at least it's healthier.....my eyesight, i need to train them.....and reflex....

I've got a motard guru online...LoL.....Din used to race his KTM400 and won a couple of trophies and he's providing me with a little guidance.....there's an 80-90% chance you will be seeing me in future events....LoL....once I get fully equipped and all.......I'm a little late but at least I'm doing it before I settle down....I told many of my frens before that I'd wanna do certain stuffs before I settle down and grow old....and this is one of it.....It doesn't matter if I loose....or finish last, the thing is I got to do it.....:)

Another thing I will just do is, get that class3......Yes I know...it's been years since I said that and I guess my basic theory slip is turning yellow....but I will try to get it before I turn 30 and at my 30th birthday, I wanna get a car for myself.....:).....at 35, a flat of my own....woots...hey 5-6 years isn't a long time away....it's been 2 years already since me and my guarantors signed the bond for my nursing career and almost a year since I've been single, yes time flies and it's time to fill up my savings once again, since it's been dried up during the period of 2years......:).....

Gotta go guys.....visiting mom tumoro....:)

0 comments: