tired

tiring day......as a staff nurse....mental n physical and having a new assistant nurse is another added on headache......she cant do things by herself.....she's blur and she's of very little help....might as well i run on my own...luckily theres nishi, else...id suffer like yest, where maria just do her own stuff and leave me with an incompetent assistant.....

sorry whoever messaged me if i wanna go out and shoot...dead tired....id rather lay down in bed in this gloomy day...and probably head to the barber later on....my uniforms in the washing machine and i still have a set to iron for tumoro....2days to off day and i hope on monday i can find out if i clear my prcp or not...


if i do find out, i think i wanna take a look at drzsm on tuesday, my off day, try get a feel of it, sit on it and all.....i dunno, i love my gilera still, i like got used to it...but i wanna change....well...., we'll see lah...

0 comments: