down

a fren of my mine feeling down....sigh....it hit me too for the past couple of days bcos i cant control it and i felt its my fault....anyways i know how it feels to be upset and it sucks and nothing turns out right sometimes....well for me, id look for someone to talk to, online or ill blast music off my speakers or id go out for a ride or id go shooting...anything that occupies me actually.....im concern for ppl who left impacts in my life.....being alone and all...well i can say more or less w/o a family, of cos i have my loving mom and my father in indonesia but they are like away from me, so frens are the closest to me....and those who made me feel swell and happy are the ones that im concern bout when they are troubled......anyways, cheer up pal...go to bed and wake up tumoro, try to forget bout everything...if u need someone to talk to, my hp's always on....even if i dont answer at work, i will call u back...

annie asked if i played pool...yeah i did like so long ago...she asked me for a game or two....yeah why not...im glad that we are frens now and ok with everything...")

a relative of a patient pisses me off...ugly singaporeans...when they shout and demand for stuffs, dont they ever try to recall how ugly they were???? gosh...i wish i could give her one tight slap.....my face were red trying to hold myself down, i guess my blood were boiling hot....steaming....but i managed to calm myself down and ignore as she raised her voice at our nursing officer who tried to explain for us....thanks sister....even chen-lin couldnt take it....sigh, lets not bring work back home...

anyways, i am still crazy bout motards....though my ultimate dream bike are harleys but motards seems so much fun to ride....im so tempted....i guess ill give myself a treat when my results is out....and if i confirm clear everything....and while i was at it, ratnor was showing me all sick stuff that was done to honda jazz/fit...freaking cool la....all the mods...but sg...hmm a little worrying......

i guess, ill log off, watch teevee or something....tumoro i wanna run...jus to release all the negativity, stress and all in a positive way...then if im not tired, pay bills and all(which i did not do cos it rained the whole evening) then go for a haircut(cos i only like the way i look with real short or real long hair not in between) then probably shoot or paint(IF IT DOESNT RAIN) hehehehe...

kla peepz, macam hungry larh....tom yam noodles anyone? see ya...

ouh cilipadi, cheer up kay?

0 comments: