for my cilipadi

yo uve been missing....anyways heres your shot, the one that library could not be found, i guess i didnt shoot you, i was just aiming to take a shot but never shot in the end, if i remembered correctly....here's the shot at mosburger.....:) come back to ttsh larh cilipadi....miss ya...

--------

so anyways, i bought a flickr account....i cant resist....i almost bought a zenitar 16mm fisheye lens but then my dear cuzzie advised me not to. and after much research, i shall not cos of various reasons....i guess ill spend my money on developing solutions and probably a scanner. if i do, im going full bnws....

i paid my installments and im so tempted to trade in for a supermotard, i really am. i rode fast to the barber but they are closed oredi....sigh

tumoro, im back to work...wahhhh so lazy after 2days off.....anyways i cant wait for the end of next week, where most probably id find out if i cleared everything....:) wish me luck....i hope SN Chen lin give me a good appraisal.....

0 comments: