so close...

im excited as well as nervous....nervous probably cos fear of the unknown...but anyways, im real excited about the bigger paycheck... a bigger paycheck means i can purchase items like a spanking new DSLR, proceed with my class3, print my own t-shirts and many2 more....

was msn-ing with rashid yest, he showed me his blog with the skate fotos he took and one of sheikh's store at fareast plaza...he said he saw my tee there....geee, sheikh still displays my tee, after looking at threadless beautiful designs i think mine was crap but hey, sometimes ppl prefers simplicity....

anyways time is catching up on me...2 weeks more to the final exams...i will start studying soon....if everything goes well and if i have enough cash, id want to visit my father in solo....

-------

gotta dudes....cheers...:)

0 comments: