quiet as the night

please turn off your lights....

i seriously want a break....i want to get away from sg for a moment, even a short 2-3days will do....wanna go Solo but dunno hows the ppl there....i mean my other family....so far ive only met my step-mother...

i need a massage....a real good back-cracking massage that will make me feel light...

2 cuppa coffee and its not having any effect, i guess im immuned to it.....

2 more days to my off day, 2 more....i guess on friday ill visit my grandma....

--------------

going to shoot sunset with rashid and mr.monyet later....i need to unwind... a little.... im in no mood to study yet nor do the assignment my lecturer handed to me last monday....which is due tumoro....list of emergency drugs....mafan...nabey.....

i wanna naps awhile...

im itching to skate...i can imagine myself nailing a backside-180 and a nose-slide..

0 comments: