dreamer

one of my exgf told me that im a dreamer....i would say im a believer...i would try to make my dreams a reality...of course those realistic ones....i shan't mention but i will just try....im happy enough if i achieve more than half of my 'dreams' though im going all out actually but time is one major factor that's holding back some of them...
discipline wise, i would say im more disciplined than a couple of years back.......

i know i can, i know i will...though it will be slower than some ppl out there but ill be there...my own target....i don't have to live to others' expectations, living mine is more than good....

today i saw R6 zooming past me, another temptation...but then i tot to myself, im more of a safety rider nowadays, i dont squeeze, speed excessively or negotiate sharp bends like i use to enjoy doing...so whats the point of getting an R6...LoL....i think GP800 would be good nuff....hohoho....if that GP800 comes with swell compartments...high chance babe....if it doesnt i would have to consider....but hey for an 800cc scooter at 12k is pretty alright.....woots....

gotta go guys, shower and then hit the bed.....yawn....i feel like skating, i dunno why....

0 comments: